- In July 2017 we hosted the 15th Meeting on the Mathematics of Language (MoL).
- In July 2017 we co-organised (with UCL) the 24th Workshop in Logic Language Information and Computation (WoLLIC).
- At ESSLLI we delivered a one-week course at “Introduction to Categorical Compositional Distributional Semantics“. Instructors: Dimitri Kartsaklis, Martha Lewis.
- On 11/12/2016 we held a tutorial at COLING 2016 on “Compositional Distributional Models of Meaning” (instructors: M. Sadrzadeh, D. Kartsaklis)
- The Workshop on Computational Creativity in Natural Language Generation took place on 5/6 September 2016 at the University of Edinburgh. It was a workshop of INLG 2016.
- The Workshop on Statistical and Logical Models of Meaning took place from 11 to 15 of July 2016 at Rutgers University, New Jersey. It was a workshop of NASSLLI 2016.
- The Workshop on Semantic Spaces at the Intersection of NLP, Physics and Cognitive Science took place on 11th of June 2016 at the University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland). Invited speakers: Hans Briegel, Peter Gärdenfors, Dominic Widdows. The workshop website provides links to the official EPTCS proceedings and to video recordings of the talks.
In 2015 we hosted the IWCS conference, and are helping organise the ENLG workshop:
- IWCS 2015: the 11th International Conference on Computational Semantics
- ENLG 2015: the 15th European Workshop on Natural Language Generation
We hold frequent CL/NLP seminars within the CogSci and Theory group seminar series:
We also hold weekly CL/NLP reading group and coding workshop sessions: